Exploring Leadership For Today’s Changing World | Accelerate Civic Leadership+
The Accelerate Civic Leadership+ (ACL+) program encourages civic leadership and positive change within the Niagara region by developing the capabilities of aspiring leaders who care about the community. In other words, those who understand its strengths and weaknesses, and who are willing to make a personal investment to improve the community’s quality of life.
The TetraMap model
On November 5th, 2021 we will be hosting our second virtual learning day for our ACL+ participants. We continue our learning journey on ‘Exploring Leadership For Today’s Changing World’ by introducing the TetraMap model to our participants.
This model simplifies the complexity of how we communicate, collaborate and connect with each other. Tactile tools and active learning helps people understand themselves and others. They see how to use those differences for more positive discussions and stronger outcomes.
Created by Yoshimi and Jon Brett as a means to reduce workplace conflict. They were inspired by nature to create a model that increases personal well-being and team cohesion.
- A better understanding of what drives people’s behavior and how this might impact performance.
- Tools and techniques to better utilize the diversity of the team and create stronger relationships.
- A common language to build trust with customers and colleagues quicker.
- A framework that solves organizational challenges more effectively by applying 4 different lenses to everyday challenges.
- Improved self awareness skills and strategies on how to communicate, influence and resolve conflict.
Our past participants continue to use the TetraMap – allowing them to continue to benefit from the long-term values such as; team-building, communication, conflict resolution, and more.
You can learn more about the TetraMap model on their official website below!